Monthly Archive for: ‘April, 2012’
Just one week after the first announcement, more than 100 of the available 200 tickets for the Siemens/EclipseSource Eclipse Demo Camp on June 21 in Munich are already taken. So, don’t wait too long to register. The agenda, packed with great sessions and demos, is final now. You find more information and the registration at
I am happy to announce the Juno Eclipse Demo Camp 2012 @ Siemens in Munich, Germany. Again, excellent speakers with interesting demos/talks will make this demo camp an Eclipse fest! Last year we had 170 attendees, this is the mark to top this year. The latest event details and agenda you always find at the Wiki page and the registration page.
Date and Time
Thursday, June 21, 2012 from 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM (GMT+0100)
Agenda (Under construction, may change, please stay tuned…)
- 05:00pm – 05:30pm Meet and Greet
- 05:30pm – 05:40pm Welcome/Intro
Ralph Müller (Eclipse Foundation) + Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 05:40pm – 06:00pm JavaFX/Swing Renderers for the Eclipse 4 Application Platform,
Kai Tödter (Siemens Corporate Technology)
- 06:00pm – 06:20pm e(fx)clipse: JavaFX for Eclipse
Tom Schindl (BestSolution.at)
- 06:20pm – 06:50pm Xtext and Xtend: What’s Hot and New
Sebastian Zarnekow (itemis)
- 06:50pm – 07:10pm BREAK (with beer, soft drinks, coffee & snacks)
- 07:10pm – 07:30pm Applause 2 (Working title, might change)
Peter Friese (Zühlke)
- 07:30pm – 07:50pm Git + Mylyn (Working title, might change)
Benjamin Muskalla (Tasktop)
- 07:50pm – 08:10pm EMFstore – Released
Maximilian Kögel (EclipseSource)
- 08:10pm – 08:30pm FastFix – Monitoring Control for Remote Software Maintenance
Tobias Röhm (TU München)
- 08:30pm – 08:50pm BREAK (with beer, soft drinks, coffee & snacks)
- 08:50pm – 09:10pm No Black Magic: Push info to the Browser with redVoodo
Ekkehard “Ekke” Gentz (Freelancer)
- 09:10pm – 09:30pm Writing Native Mobile Apps with RAP
Ralf Sternberg (EclipseSource)
- 09:30pm – 09:50pm Jubula (Working Title, might change)
Speaker from Bredex
- 09:50pm – 10:10pm EMF Client Platform – Revolutions
Jonas Helming (EclipseSource) — Probably with Kinect Fun!
- 10.10pm – 12:00pm Networking (with beer, soft drinks and warm buffet)
At democampmunich2012.eventbrite.com you find the current list of attendees and you can register. Registration is free: beer, soft drinks and (warm) buffet is sponsored by Siemens AG and EclipseSource! Let’s make this demo camp great!
See you all in Munich…
After EclipseCon I made some changes in my dynamic OSGI Vaadin demo, and I decided to put it on GitHub. You find it here: https://github.com/toedter/osgi-vaadin-demo
I added a progress indicator with polling (Thx Jani Laakso). Now starting and stopping bundles on the server will automatically be reflected in the client. I will talk about the demo at the JAX conference next week.
CU at JAX 2012!