I would like to thank everyone who attended my sessions at EclipseCon for the feedback. The bucket-feedback was (+1/0/-1):
- Advanced Eclipse Rich Client Platform
(together with Ben Pasero): 51/9/0
- What’s new in e4 CSS Styling?: 11/2/0
- e4 – Anatomy of an e4-Application
(together with Tom Schindl and Lars Vogel): 74/6/0
I am very happy with the feedback, especially with some of the comments :):
- “Excellent for content, depth, detail and presentation.”
- “Great session! Easily the best so far”
- “Great Presentation No delays for configuration”
- “BEST OF CONFERENCE”
This motivates me so much that I plan to submit “Reloaded” versions of the tutorials for EclipseCon 2011!
@Tom, @Lars, @Ben: What do you think?
@Chris, when are you planing to open the submission system?