Monthly Archive for: ‘February, 2011’
Yesterday I released version 3.6.2 of my Eclipse RCP demo “MP3 Manager”. You find all information at the project page.
What’s new in version 3.6.2?
- Now based on target platform Eclipse 3.6.2
- New target definition project
- See project com.siemens.ct.mp3m.target
- Fixed PDE build, based on 3.6.2 (Bug 327706 is fixed!)
- New Tycho based build
- See project com.siemens.ct.mp3m.tycho (the tycho product build)
- See project com.siemens.ct.mp3m.tycho.parent (the parent pom)
- Minor code cleanup
As soon as Tycho support rootfiles in features (planned for version 0.11.0 of Tycho) I will also include the demo songs in the Tycho build.
Since MP3 Manager is a demo, I plan to support both PDE builds and Tycho builds in the future.
In the next months I am going to give some Eclipse e4 related tutorials and sessions on the following conferences: EclipseCon 2011 in Santa Clara (USA) and JAX 2011 in Mainz (Germany). I am looking forward to attending both conferences, they are always inspiring and fun.
- Developing Rich Clients with Eclipse 4.x RCP
Monday, March 21st, 09:00, 3 hours | Ballroom BC
Together with Boris Bokowski, Tom Schindl and Eric Moffatt
- Style It! The Eclipse 4 Styling Tutorial
Wednesday, March 23rd, 15:50, 2 hours | Lafayette
Together with Boris Bokowski and Bogdan Gheorghe
- Rich Client Entwicklung mit Eclipse RCP 4.0 (in German)
06.05.2011 | 09:00 – 17:00 Uhr
- Was ist neu bei der Eclipse Rich Client Platform 4.0?
04.05.2011 | 10:15 – 11:15 Uhr
At JAX, I am also planing to give a session about “Dynamic Web Applications with Equinox and Vaadin“. If you plan to attend any the above sessions, I would be happy if you join me afterwards for a chat.